We appreciate your interest in our website book-apartment.wien (in the following "Website"). The website is operated by Ulrika & Gerhard von der Thannen (hereinafter referred to as "operator") and offers you as a user (hereinafter referred to as "user") the opportunity to inform themselves about our Vienna Westside Apartment offers, to book with interest and vacancy and us to contact for inquiries. We take the protection of personal data very seriously and adhere to the rules of data protection laws and other data protection requirements.
Below we would like to inform you as a user of our website about the handling of your data and to give you an overview of the measures we have taken to protect personal data. Any consent given may be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you have questions regarding the use of your personal information by us, please contact us (contact).
1 Collection and use of personal data
(1) The use of our website is possible for every user without registration.
(2) Every time a user accesses the website and every time a file is accessed, access data about this process is stored on our server. These are:
• browser type and version /
• used operating system
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
• Time and date of the server request
• Transferred amount of data and access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.)
• Google Analytics
From this data, pseudonymized internal statistics are generated, which help us to analyze the use of the website, to fix errors and to improve our services. Any further personal use will not take place. In particular, no merging of this data with other data sources is undertaken. These data are automatically deleted after the statistical evaluation. You can prevent the use of your pseudonymous data for statistical purposes at any time by preventing the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
(3) In addition, operators generally only collect and use personal data that the user transmits when using the website, for example when booking an apartment, or when making an inquiry via the contact form on the website. Personal data of the user are collected, used and stored for the execution of a contract. "Personal Information" means information about your personal or material circumstances (such as name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, bank account or credit card information).
(4) ) In the case of a reservation and / or booking, the full name, address, e-mail address and the date of arrival and departure must be indicated. These data are required for the processing of the booking. In addition, additional information may be required, such as telephone number, company name, tax code, bank account details or credit card information.
(5) Persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We do not solicit personal information from children and adolescents, do not collect them and do not share them with third parties.
(6) The personal data will be treated confidentially and in compliance with the legal data protection regulations. The data will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the user, unless this is necessary for the execution of the orders, for the processing of payments or for the processing of inquiries or according to the legal regulations. Further details regarding the transfer of data to third parties can be found in Section 4 "Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties".
2 Processing and deletion
(1) The operator may, at its own initiative or at the request of the user, complete, correct or delete incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data stored in connection with the operation of this website.
(2) Within the scope of the statutory provisions, the operator immediately deletes personal data at the instigation of the person entitled, provided this does not conflict with mandatory statutory retention requirements.
3 Disclosure of personal data to third parties
(1) The personal data of the user are treated confidentially and in principle only passed on to external service companies, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and the processing of inquiries. The external service providers are required to treat the data confidentially and securely and may only use this data to the extent necessary to fulfill their task.
(2) This shall also apply in particular to any payment processing via external service providers as well as the exchange of data for creditworthiness information for the purpose of credit checks in the case of legitimate interest or in the event of non-contractual behavior. The legitimate interests of the user are taken into account in accordance with the legal provisions.
(3) Otherwise, personal data will only be disclosed if the user has previously expressly consented or if this is necessary for the prosecution of criminal offenses. A transmission to authorities or state institutions with information right only takes place, if a legal obligation to provide information exists or is judicially decided. Your legitimate concerns will be taken into account in accordance with the legal data protection provisions. Where appropriate, we may be required by law to disclose your information to third parties. Such demand is only provided, as far as necessary, within the framework of the legal obligation.
(4) Any consent given to you in the dissemination of the data may be withdrawn from us at any time and without giving reasons (contact).
4 Protection of the data
The protection of personal data is an important business principle for operators. This is u.a. through training, an external data protection officer and the written commitment of all employees and external service providers to data privacy and compliance with data protection requirements.
All technical and organizational, physical and logical facilities and measures in the area of data protection, IT and information security serve to protect against damage, destruction and unauthorized access to stored data and to achieve the confidentiality, availability and integrity protection goals.
The personal data is collected for security using an encrypted "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) connection (identified at the beginning of the Internet address with "https: //" at the top of the address bar of the Internet browser).